Burlington Chamber of Commerce
JD Boucher currently is the Marketing and Communication Coordinator for the Burlington Chamber of Commerce. The team is making Burlington a great place to work!
Bellingham-Based Media Company
- Coordinated the promotion and structure for multiple Kickstarter Campaigns, which combined raised over 1.4 Million dollars.
- Secured press placements for client on news outlets like Entertainment Weekly, Yahoo News, AV Club, and The Nerdist (Over 100 placements)
- Project managed licensor-approved promotional assets, videos, and documents for some of the world’s largest brands such as The Terminator, Evil Dead 2, and The Howling
A webcomic collective gathered by JD Boucher, it puts all of the best spooky and strange comics on the web in one easy to navigate page.
Writing and Editing
Writer: "Everybody's Fool" with Theresa Chiechi for My Kingdom for a Panel (Stay tuned for pre-order details)
Writer: "Nightmare for Hire" with Michael Plondaya for the Knock Knock Zine: Nightmare Issue
Writer: "Beware the Bolotianyk" with Sally Cantirino for Screams Heard 'Round the World Anthology
Writer: "Recipe for Success" with Chris Miglorino for One Comic To Rule Them All Anthology
Writer: "Shadow of Luck" With Odd Addams for Who Is the Silhouette Anthology
Editor: Moonlighters by Space Goat Productions
- Presented at Comics Arts Conference 2015 at Comic-Con International and Western States Communications Conference 2015
Make.Shift Project/Art Space
- Learn to Nerd Saturdays: How to Pitch a Book
Emerald City Comicon 2018
- Asexual Representation in Comics Panel
- RPGs and Storytelling Panel
- 4th Annual Spooky Comics Panel
Emerald City Comicon 2017
- All-Ages Comics Panel
- 3rd Annual Spooky Comics Panel
Bellingham Public Library
- Service Dog 101 on behalf of Brigadoon Service Dogs
Emerald City Comicon 2016
- 2nd Annual Spooky Comics Panel
Comics Arts Conference 2015 at Comic-Con International
- Poster Presentation on "Captain Marvel Punches the Patriarchy: The Counter-Hegemonic Impact of Captain Marvel Vol. 1"
WWU Scholar's Week 2015
- "Could this comic book really end Islamophobia?": Initial press coverage of Ms. Marvel #1 as commodity activism"
Western States Communications Conference 2015
- Presentation on "Captain Marvel Punches the Patriarchy: The Counter-Hegemonic Impact of Captain Marvel Vol. 1"
Emerald City Comicon 2015
- Spooky Comics Panel
- None More Goth Panel